Rocky Mountain National Park Weddings

Rocky Mountain National Park
> Vacations
> Weddings


A lot of details can go into planning a Rocky Mountain National Park or Estes Park wedding. Start here and find local wedding planners, great venues, professional photographers, caterers and bakers, and much more.

Read More

Providers These companies can get you there

Wedding Locations

While nearby towns offer a variety of venues from hotels and resorts to ranches and private facilities, there are also a number of wedding venues within Rocky Mountain National Park.

Wedding Permit

A special use permit is required to hold a wedding ceremony within Rocky Mountain National Park. A fee of $150 is required with your application and you can find a Permit Application online.

Marriage License

A marriage license can be obtained by visiting the closest County Clerk's Office.

  • Fort Collins - 970-498-7860
  • Loveland - 970-679-4526
  • Estes Park - 970-577-2027