- Shuttles within the park will get you to key areas
- The free shuttle in Estes Park will take you to shopping and dining
- Take the express hiker shuttle into the park from the town of Estes Park
National Park Shuttle Bus
The free shuttle routes within Rocky Mountain National Park will serve all your needs.
- Park shuttles will take you to many trailheads, the Moraine Park Visitor Center and various campgrounds. The Bear Lake and Moraine Park shuttles run Memorial Day weekend to the 6th of June on weekends only, and from May 27th to October 9th there is daily service. Bear Lake route begins across from Glacier Basin Campground at the Park and Ride and buses run every 15 minutes. The Moraine Park route begins at the same location and runs every 30 minutes.
- The Hiker Shuttle runs between Estes Park, Colorado – the eastern gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park – and Beaver Meadows Visitor Center in the park. This express shuttle runs from May 27th through September 10th. Shuttles run hourly from 7:30am to 11am, then every 30 minutes from 11am to 6pm, then hourly from 6pm-8pm.
- Visit the Park Website for schedules.
Free Public Bus and Shuttle System
The town of Estes Park has a free shuttle that operates throughout the town and connects to restaurants, attractions, shops and campgrounds. There are three routes operating from 26 June to 29 August and on Labor Day weekend. See the Online Schedule and Map.
- Blue Route – starts at Estes Park Visitor Center and runs on Highway 34. Runs every 30 minutes.
- Red Route – starts at Estes Park Visitor Center and travels on Elkhorn Avenue and Fall River Road. Runs every 30 minutes.
- Brown Route - starts at Estes Park Visitor Center and travels on Highway 7 and Mary’s Lake Road. Runs every hour.
From Denver International Airport, you can get to Estes Park and thus have easy access to Rocky Mountain National Park by taking the shuttle service available at the airport.