- Rocky Mountain National Park visitor centers provide important information so you can get the most out of your visit
- Beaver Meadows Visitor Center and Kawuneeche Visitor Center are open all year except for Christmas Day
- Find park information at each visitor center as well as books and gifts
The Visitor Centers of Rocky Mountain National Park are located throughout the Park and provide everything you could need to enhance your visit.
Beaver Meadows Visitor Center
This visitor center is just 3 miles from Estes Park on US Highway 36. It is open every day throughout the year except for Christmas Day. You can view films, get park information, reserve campsites and buy books and gifts.
Fall River Visitor Center
Fall River Visitor Center is located 5 miles west of Estes Park on US Highway 34. Open all year but on weekends only in winter. There’s a book and gift store, park information, and an interactive exhibit for children available. Grab a bite to eat at the café.
Moraine Park Visitor Center
This visitor center is located on Bear Lake Road, just one and a half miles from the Beaver Meadows Entrance. It is open April through October. You’ll find park information here as well as a book and gift store. You can also visit the museum.
Alpine Visitor Center
You’ll find the Alpine Visitor Center where Trail Ridge and Old Fall River Roads meet, at Fall River Pass. The center is open daily from the middle of May to the middle of October. Enjoy exhibits, grab a snack or make a purchase at the book and gift store. Park information is also available.
Kawuneeche Visitor Center
This visitor center is one mile north of Grand Lake, Colorado on US Highway 34. It’s open daily throughout the year but is closed on Christmas Day. You will find park information here, and can view informative films, reserve campsites and get books and gifts.
- Phone (Visitor Information): 970-586-1206
- Phone (Backcountry Information): 970-586-1242
- Phone (Campground Reservations): 877-444-6777
Rocky Mountain National Park
1000 Highway 36
Estes Park, CO 80517-8397